Photographer Documents Chickens, And They All Look Like Supermodels
Matteo Tranchellini is a professional photographer and he first got fascinated by the beauty of chickens while looking for a Concincina as a pet for his studio garden in Milan. In 2013 he met a farmer named Giorgio who invited him to an aviary exhibition, and that was the day he fell in love with the beauty of these magnificent and underrated birds.
His friend Moreno joined Matteo on this extraordinary journey of photography and they managed to take so many pictures of these magnificent chickens that now they are publishing a whole photo album dedicated to these birds. Who knew there were so many beautiful chickens all around the world? Well, according to Matteo and Moreno it feels like chickens had been waiting for their moment in the spotlight. Check out these supermodel birds below!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- Artist Imagines Spilled Coffee As Monsters