Photographer Documents Chickens, And They All Look Like Supermodels
Matteo Tranchellini is a professional photographer and he first got fascinated by the beauty of chickens while looking for a Concincina as a pet for his studio garden in Milan. In 2013 he met a farmer named Giorgio who invited him to an aviary exhibition, and that was the day he fell in love with the beauty of these magnificent and underrated birds.
His friend Moreno joined Matteo on this extraordinary journey of photography and they managed to take so many pictures of these magnificent chickens that now they are publishing a whole photo album dedicated to these birds. Who knew there were so many beautiful chickens all around the world? Well, according to Matteo and Moreno it feels like chickens had been waiting for their moment in the spotlight. Check out these supermodel birds below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Worst Book Covers On Amazon
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho
- Shanghai Studio Creates Posters To Help Fight Against Coronavirus, Inspired By Vintage Chinese Public Health Notices
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends