These Tarantulas’ Spide Paws Are So Cute, They Will Make You Squeal
Tarantulas are often overlooked for their beauty, but the truth is that these little nerds are downright adrable! From their beady little eyes, furry kiwi butts right down to their little tootsies, these babies are the cutest 8-legged cats to walk the earth. But what many people don’t know is… the spide paws.
Tarantulas probably have the curest feet of any creature. They have tiny pads and claws, just like kittens – and if you don’t believe us, just look at these!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute