Beluga Whales Blowing Bubbles in Japan
The talent in bubbles unfurled the white Beluga whales living in Shimane Aquarium in Japan.As shown in the picture, have learned to make bubble rings, indicative of high intelligence.Whales blowing air from the mouth to create a stream and immediately after xanafysoun powerfully in the same place so that the bubbles to form a ring.Beluga whales are organized in groups and are social animals. They live in Arctic and sub-Arctic and known as “sea canaries” and mimic a wide range of sounds.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V