Beluga Whales Blowing Bubbles in Japan
The talent in bubbles unfurled the white Beluga whales living in Shimane Aquarium in Japan.As shown in the picture, have learned to make bubble rings, indicative of high intelligence.Whales blowing air from the mouth to create a stream and immediately after xanafysoun powerfully in the same place so that the bubbles to form a ring.Beluga whales are organized in groups and are social animals. They live in Arctic and sub-Arctic and known as “sea canaries” and mimic a wide range of sounds.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Artist Imagines The Secret Life Of Wild Animals When No One‘s Watching
- Photographer Visits Famous Movie Scene Locations In Real Life
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- Russian Artist Turns Famous Venus By Botticelli Into A Japanese Doll