Planet Pins: Tiny Hand-Painted Solar System Stationery
Hold the entire solar system in the palm of your hand with this unique set of planet push pins. Add a bit of outer-space to your home & office space. The 8 planet shapes are moulded in the UK over german-made, black steel pins, then sent to Tokyo where they are painstakingly brush painted by hand and assembled into their serial-numbered, polished-acrylic display cases.
Created by Duncan Shotton, a British designer who currently lives in Tokyo.
Also available are single Moon pins:
Each moon has a number of tiny craters, including a small arrangement reflecting the famous “the man in the moon” image. The flag of the USA is printed on the card insert that is set behind each pin, so it appears as if in its iconic setting, lanced into the moon’s surface, on a backdrop of starry, starry cosmos.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World