Planet Pins: Tiny Hand-Painted Solar System Stationery
Hold the entire solar system in the palm of your hand with this unique set of planet push pins. Add a bit of outer-space to your home & office space. The 8 planet shapes are moulded in the UK over german-made, black steel pins, then sent to Tokyo where they are painstakingly brush painted by hand and assembled into their serial-numbered, polished-acrylic display cases.
Created by Duncan Shotton, a British designer who currently lives in Tokyo.
Also available are single Moon pins:
Each moon has a number of tiny craters, including a small arrangement reflecting the famous “the man in the moon” image. The flag of the USA is printed on the card insert that is set behind each pin, so it appears as if in its iconic setting, lanced into the moon’s surface, on a backdrop of starry, starry cosmos.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna