Japanese Retailer and Fetish and Punk Accessory Designer Team up For Plague Doctor Mask Covers
Cosplay and photoshoots are some of those hobbies, and that’s why Japanese online retailer and general oddity shop have teamed up with a number of artistic creators for unique masks–the latest of which is a mask with attachable covering modeled after a plague doctor mask.
The release is a collaboration with Japanese creator th61, who specializes in fetish and steampunk themed everyday accessories. They say that their goal was to make a mask with a plague doctor aesthetic that still allowed for range of emotion to be seen at events, such as photoshoots or cosplay purposes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “All Our Wrong Todays”: The Colossal Worlds Of Nicolas Bouvier
- This Artist Paints In A Hyperrealistic Style And Some Of Her Works Look Like Photos, While Others Look Like Dreams
- This Home Baker’s Gorgeous Rye Bread Could Start A Revolution
- Stunning Black and White Photos of Chicago in 1988
- The Mind-Boggling Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Alessandro Paglia
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- The Stunning Art Of George Redreev
- How To Take Care Of A Sad Person In Ten Easy Steps
- This Artist Uses Makeup To Create Art On Her Face