Japanese Retailer and Fetish and Punk Accessory Designer Team up For Plague Doctor Mask Covers
Cosplay and photoshoots are some of those hobbies, and that’s why Japanese online retailer and general oddity shop have teamed up with a number of artistic creators for unique masks–the latest of which is a mask with attachable covering modeled after a plague doctor mask.
The release is a collaboration with Japanese creator th61, who specializes in fetish and steampunk themed everyday accessories. They say that their goal was to make a mask with a plague doctor aesthetic that still allowed for range of emotion to be seen at events, such as photoshoots or cosplay purposes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings