Japanese Retailer and Fetish and Punk Accessory Designer Team up For Plague Doctor Mask Covers
Cosplay and photoshoots are some of those hobbies, and that’s why Japanese online retailer and general oddity shop have teamed up with a number of artistic creators for unique masks–the latest of which is a mask with attachable covering modeled after a plague doctor mask.
The release is a collaboration with Japanese creator th61, who specializes in fetish and steampunk themed everyday accessories. They say that their goal was to make a mask with a plague doctor aesthetic that still allowed for range of emotion to be seen at events, such as photoshoots or cosplay purposes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives