Japanese Retailer and Fetish and Punk Accessory Designer Team up For Plague Doctor Mask Covers
Cosplay and photoshoots are some of those hobbies, and that’s why Japanese online retailer and general oddity shop have teamed up with a number of artistic creators for unique masks–the latest of which is a mask with attachable covering modeled after a plague doctor mask.
The release is a collaboration with Japanese creator th61, who specializes in fetish and steampunk themed everyday accessories. They say that their goal was to make a mask with a plague doctor aesthetic that still allowed for range of emotion to be seen at events, such as photoshoots or cosplay purposes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris
- Style Accessories Made From The Most Random Stuff You Can Find In Your Home By This Canadian Artist
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova