Guy Built A Fender Stratocaster-Styled Electric Guitar Out Of 1,200 Colored Pencils
Burls saw a lot of people online making bowls out of colored pencils and decided to take it up a notch. He built a Fender Stratocaster-styled electric guitar out of 1,200 colored pencils.
“This was my first guitar I’ve ever built but I am more than satisfied with how it turned out,” Burls said.
The colored pencils cost him around $120. All the guitar hardware he said he already had lying around, but that would total no more than $150, according to him. The process took him a few weeks to do, working on average 2-4 hours a day.
“Painting and sanding took the longest by far,” he said. “Cutting the pencils initially was the most strenuous task.”
But it was worth it…
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Superb Surreal Animal Artworks By Andreas Häggkvist
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination