Guy Built A Fender Stratocaster-Styled Electric Guitar Out Of 1,200 Colored Pencils
Burls saw a lot of people online making bowls out of colored pencils and decided to take it up a notch. He built a Fender Stratocaster-styled electric guitar out of 1,200 colored pencils.
“This was my first guitar I’ve ever built but I am more than satisfied with how it turned out,” Burls said.
The colored pencils cost him around $120. All the guitar hardware he said he already had lying around, but that would total no more than $150, according to him. The process took him a few weeks to do, working on average 2-4 hours a day.
“Painting and sanding took the longest by far,” he said. “Cutting the pencils initially was the most strenuous task.”
But it was worth it…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result