Guy Built A Fender Stratocaster-Styled Electric Guitar Out Of 1,200 Colored Pencils
Burls saw a lot of people online making bowls out of colored pencils and decided to take it up a notch. He built a Fender Stratocaster-styled electric guitar out of 1,200 colored pencils.
“This was my first guitar I’ve ever built but I am more than satisfied with how it turned out,” Burls said.
The colored pencils cost him around $120. All the guitar hardware he said he already had lying around, but that would total no more than $150, according to him. The process took him a few weeks to do, working on average 2-4 hours a day.
“Painting and sanding took the longest by far,” he said. “Cutting the pencils initially was the most strenuous task.”
But it was worth it…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable