Guy Built A Fender Stratocaster-Styled Electric Guitar Out Of 1,200 Colored Pencils
Burls saw a lot of people online making bowls out of colored pencils and decided to take it up a notch. He built a Fender Stratocaster-styled electric guitar out of 1,200 colored pencils.
“This was my first guitar I’ve ever built but I am more than satisfied with how it turned out,” Burls said.
The colored pencils cost him around $120. All the guitar hardware he said he already had lying around, but that would total no more than $150, according to him. The process took him a few weeks to do, working on average 2-4 hours a day.
“Painting and sanding took the longest by far,” he said. “Cutting the pencils initially was the most strenuous task.”
But it was worth it…
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- Iceland From Above In Breathtaking Aerial Photography By Gabor Nagy
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- It’s Not Just Art. It’s Sm(art): Sebastian Pytka Illustrates The Important Problems Of The Modern World
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her