Artist Inserts People From Classical Paintings Into The Modern World, And The Result Is Surprisingly Fitting
Alexey Kondakov (previously here and here), the Ukrainian artist that inserts people from classical paintings into the modern world and its scenarios, is back with more of his fascinating work. He places classical figures into subways, markets, cars, and many more usual places for us, but quite unusual places for half-naked paintings. His work creates an interesting contrast between the delicate and expressive renaissance art and the sometimes dull and boring scenarios of everyday life.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- The Illuminati Surrealist Ball: Extraordinarily Odd Photographs From A Rothschild Party In 1972
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find