Famous Brand Logos Reimagined As Disney Movies
All major companies know the importance of having a good and distinctive logo. The logo is a signature of a company that helps people instantly identify a business, its nature, and makes a significant impact on a company’s public perception.
No wonder people sometimes say that a logo can be described as the face of a company. But when we think of logos, we usually remember the ones that we see daily: the logos of brands of mineral water like Evian, haircare companies like Wella, markets like Target, mobile operating systems like Android, and many more. But what if we give these logos a bit of a fantasy twist from our childhood? What if we mix these famous logos with our favorite Disney movies?
Graphic designer Modesto Garcia, also known as @Modesto_Garcia on Twitter, has reimagined famous Disney movie titles as famous logos that we come across every day. He posted his artwork as a Twitter thread and it became instantly viral, being retweeted 17,000 times in 24 hours, reaching more than 35,000 likes! He even inspired other artists and they started sharing their own recreations.
Mixing pop culture with his own technique, Modesto Garcia shows how Pocahontas would look as the haircare brand – Wella, aligns Frozen to a mineral water brand – Evian, compares Mulan and Mortal Kombat, Wall-E to Android, and many more!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier