Famous Brand Logos Reimagined As Disney Movies
All major companies know the importance of having a good and distinctive logo. The logo is a signature of a company that helps people instantly identify a business, its nature, and makes a significant impact on a company’s public perception.
No wonder people sometimes say that a logo can be described as the face of a company. But when we think of logos, we usually remember the ones that we see daily: the logos of brands of mineral water like Evian, haircare companies like Wella, markets like Target, mobile operating systems like Android, and many more. But what if we give these logos a bit of a fantasy twist from our childhood? What if we mix these famous logos with our favorite Disney movies?
Graphic designer Modesto Garcia, also known as @Modesto_Garcia on Twitter, has reimagined famous Disney movie titles as famous logos that we come across every day. He posted his artwork as a Twitter thread and it became instantly viral, being retweeted 17,000 times in 24 hours, reaching more than 35,000 likes! He even inspired other artists and they started sharing their own recreations.
Mixing pop culture with his own technique, Modesto Garcia shows how Pocahontas would look as the haircare brand – Wella, aligns Frozen to a mineral water brand – Evian, compares Mulan and Mortal Kombat, Wall-E to Android, and many more!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known