“Lockdown Heroes”: Essential Workers Turned Into Comics Heroes
To pay tribute to the ones who worked during the lockdown to provide us an access to essential services, Tomo Taka, a London-based creative, turned them into comic books heroes.
In this project named “Lockdown Heroes”, we don’t talk about Batman, Spider-Man, Green Lantern or Wonder Woman, but of those ordinary heroes who were on the front line to face the health crisis and the lockdown’s effects. Passionate about comics, the artist not only paid homage to caregivers, but also to cashiers, delivery men, drivers and protesters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- This Artist Recreates John Wick Scenes With Miniature Figures
- Beautiful Photos of Sakura Blooming in Japan by Hidenobu Suzuki
- This Is What Peacock Feathers Look Like Under A Microscope
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Breiðamerkursandur – Iceland’s Stunning Diamond Beach
- “The Closer You Are…”: Superb Emotional and Cyberpunk Illustrations by Death & Milk