“Lockdown Heroes”: Essential Workers Turned Into Comics Heroes
To pay tribute to the ones who worked during the lockdown to provide us an access to essential services, Tomo Taka, a London-based creative, turned them into comic books heroes.
In this project named “Lockdown Heroes”, we don’t talk about Batman, Spider-Man, Green Lantern or Wonder Woman, but of those ordinary heroes who were on the front line to face the health crisis and the lockdown’s effects. Passionate about comics, the artist not only paid homage to caregivers, but also to cashiers, delivery men, drivers and protesters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s