Everyone I Love Is Dead: The Superb Dark Fantasy And Horror Art Works Of Piotr Foksowicz
Piotr Foksowicz is a concept artist and illustrator from Wroclaw, Poland. His work is mainly sci-fi art that focuses on post apocalyptic environments as well as exceptionally detailed character and cover designs for publisher Fabryka Słów.
“Inspiration for painting may come from many sources, and I often have plenty of ideas about the way I want my image to look,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Extraordinary Aerial Photographs of London From the 1920s Taken by Alfred G Buckham