Everyone I Love Is Dead: The Superb Dark Fantasy And Horror Art Works Of Piotr Foksowicz
Piotr Foksowicz is a concept artist and illustrator from Wroclaw, Poland. His work is mainly sci-fi art that focuses on post apocalyptic environments as well as exceptionally detailed character and cover designs for publisher Fabryka Słów.
“Inspiration for painting may come from many sources, and I often have plenty of ideas about the way I want my image to look,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Stress: TMJ Disorder Visualized As A Bronze And Concrete Sculpture
- Japanese Photographer Shows The Otherworldly Beauty Of Nara Prefecture In Serendipitous Scene
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Designed By Nature: World’s Greatest Gallery Of Mushrooms That Look Like Butts
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- Fine Art And Dark Beauty Portrait Photography By Haris Nukem
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You