Everyone I Love Is Dead: The Superb Dark Fantasy And Horror Art Works Of Piotr Foksowicz
Piotr Foksowicz is a concept artist and illustrator from Wroclaw, Poland. His work is mainly sci-fi art that focuses on post apocalyptic environments as well as exceptionally detailed character and cover designs for publisher Fabryka Słów.
“Inspiration for painting may come from many sources, and I often have plenty of ideas about the way I want my image to look,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- Hilarious Drawings Of Celebrities Slapping Trump
- Hilariously Threatening Warning Signs
- Send-Ups Of Pop Culture And Capitalism Hidden In Retail Stores By Obvious Plant
- Paolo Di Paolo Captured Spectacular Photos Of Italy In The 1950s And 60s
- Artist Illustrates Monsters Coming Out Of People’s Phones Because We Stare At Them Too Much
- Coloring For Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book