Everyone I Love Is Dead: The Superb Dark Fantasy And Horror Art Works Of Piotr Foksowicz
Piotr Foksowicz is a concept artist and illustrator from Wroclaw, Poland. His work is mainly sci-fi art that focuses on post apocalyptic environments as well as exceptionally detailed character and cover designs for publisher Fabryka Słów.
“Inspiration for painting may come from many sources, and I often have plenty of ideas about the way I want my image to look,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama