Everyone I Love Is Dead: The Superb Dark Fantasy And Horror Art Works Of Piotr Foksowicz
Piotr Foksowicz is a concept artist and illustrator from Wroclaw, Poland. His work is mainly sci-fi art that focuses on post apocalyptic environments as well as exceptionally detailed character and cover designs for publisher Fabryka Słów.
“Inspiration for painting may come from many sources, and I often have plenty of ideas about the way I want my image to look,” he says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper