This Is A Private Pool With Van Gogh Starry Night Mosaic
An art-loving California homeowner had his new pool tiled to represent ‘The Starry Night’ by Vincent van Gogh.
The only problem is that you can’t truly appreciate its beauty from below. Luckily, a friend of the contractor had a drone, and uploaded a few aerial images for the whole internet to see.
One of the Impressionist’s best known works, Van Gogh painted ‘The Starry Night’ in 1889. It is said to be the nighttime view from the window of his asylum room at Saint-Remy, where he was admitted after his December 1888 breakdown that resulted in the self-mutilation of his left ear. It depicts a night sky, swirling with light, a small town below the rolling hills, and a massive dark structure. From 1941 it has been in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- Artist Scott Listfield Paints Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Of The Bay Area
- Illustrator Pascal Blanché Is Building A Stunning Sci-Fi Universe
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year