This Is A Private Pool With Van Gogh Starry Night Mosaic
An art-loving California homeowner had his new pool tiled to represent ‘The Starry Night’ by Vincent van Gogh.
The only problem is that you can’t truly appreciate its beauty from below. Luckily, a friend of the contractor had a drone, and uploaded a few aerial images for the whole internet to see.
One of the Impressionist’s best known works, Van Gogh painted ‘The Starry Night’ in 1889. It is said to be the nighttime view from the window of his asylum room at Saint-Remy, where he was admitted after his December 1888 breakdown that resulted in the self-mutilation of his left ear. It depicts a night sky, swirling with light, a small town below the rolling hills, and a massive dark structure. From 1941 it has been in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Japan Bondage-Style Bikini Is Latest Fashion Trend To Sweep Nation
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- Sensual Self-Portrait Photography By Johanna Punz
- “Beauty Will Save The World”: Meet Sergei Lenin, The Master Of Beauty And Nude Photography From Russia
- Fabulous Portraits By Ukrainian Photo Artist Irina Dzhul
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- The Russian Photographer Creating Cosmic Colourways To Know
- Venice Beach By Dotan Saguy
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Photography Duo Blending Art, Beauty And LEGO
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Photographer Teemu Jarvinen Captures The Night Around Asia And The World
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters