This Is A Private Pool With Van Gogh Starry Night Mosaic
An art-loving California homeowner had his new pool tiled to represent ‘The Starry Night’ by Vincent van Gogh.
The only problem is that you can’t truly appreciate its beauty from below. Luckily, a friend of the contractor had a drone, and uploaded a few aerial images for the whole internet to see.
One of the Impressionist’s best known works, Van Gogh painted ‘The Starry Night’ in 1889. It is said to be the nighttime view from the window of his asylum room at Saint-Remy, where he was admitted after his December 1888 breakdown that resulted in the self-mutilation of his left ear. It depicts a night sky, swirling with light, a small town below the rolling hills, and a massive dark structure. From 1941 it has been in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- The Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 Birth Becomes Her Photography Contest
- Deaf People Show How To Swear In Sign Language, And It’s Shamefully Entertaining
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- “The Faces Of Fear”: The Superb Dark Concept Art By Anthony Jones
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s
- Artist Gustavo Viselner Makes Pixel Art Game Scenes Based On Popular TV Series And Movies
- HIlarious Photos Of Ice Skaters’ Funny Faces At Winter Olympics
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- The Blinged-Out Work Trucks Of Japan Photographed By Todd Antony
- Here’s What Marijuana Looks Like Under The Microscope
- “Under The Electric Sky”: Beautiful Portrait Photography In Neon Lights By Tom Dewh
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner