Adam Lister Pixalates Pop-Culture Characters And Iconic Art
Adam Lister is a 42-year-old artist living and working in Beacon, New York who creates pixelated paintings. He says that he is visually breaking down an image and then reconstructing it with an organized jumble of right-angled shapes.
In his gallery, you can see portraits of popular pop cultural characters like Homer from The Simpsons, Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Miyazaki from Spirited Away and more. He also recreates famous paintings like The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh and Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper.
During his career, the artist collaborated with numerous brands and companies, like A Bathing Ape, CARROTS, Sergio Tacchini, WAVY, Geek-Art, LG Ultra, and his work has been featured in galleries all around the world, from Paris, New York, San Diego, all the way to Japan.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- These Black and White Architecture Photos by Alessio Forlano Show the Unseen Perfection of Buildings We Pass on the Daily
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Matt Lipps’ Carefully Constructed Photographic Tableaus
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- Magic Carpets: The Incredibly Fluid Rug Patterns by Faig Ahmed