Adam Lister Pixalates Pop-Culture Characters And Iconic Art
Adam Lister is a 42-year-old artist living and working in Beacon, New York who creates pixelated paintings. He says that he is visually breaking down an image and then reconstructing it with an organized jumble of right-angled shapes.
In his gallery, you can see portraits of popular pop cultural characters like Homer from The Simpsons, Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Miyazaki from Spirited Away and more. He also recreates famous paintings like The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh and Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper.
During his career, the artist collaborated with numerous brands and companies, like A Bathing Ape, CARROTS, Sergio Tacchini, WAVY, Geek-Art, LG Ultra, and his work has been featured in galleries all around the world, from Paris, New York, San Diego, all the way to Japan.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers