When You Don’t Read The “Don’t Feed The Monkeys” Sign
For those who say rules are there to be broken, let this be a warning – you may end up covered in monkeys.
This is the lesson learnt by a man who was photographed carrying the weight of a dozen or so primates, with many more waiting to assail, after apparently “not reading the ‘don’t feed the monkeys’ sign”.
The image was posted on Reddit, where concerned commenters helpfully pointed out that monkeys carry diseases harmful to humans, including hepatitis B and rabies. Others made light of the situation and the photo inevitably spawned a number of amusing edits.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits