When You Don’t Read The “Don’t Feed The Monkeys” Sign
For those who say rules are there to be broken, let this be a warning – you may end up covered in monkeys.
This is the lesson learnt by a man who was photographed carrying the weight of a dozen or so primates, with many more waiting to assail, after apparently “not reading the ‘don’t feed the monkeys’ sign”.
The image was posted on Reddit, where concerned commenters helpfully pointed out that monkeys carry diseases harmful to humans, including hepatitis B and rabies. Others made light of the situation and the photo inevitably spawned a number of amusing edits.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games