When You Don’t Read The “Don’t Feed The Monkeys” Sign
For those who say rules are there to be broken, let this be a warning – you may end up covered in monkeys.
This is the lesson learnt by a man who was photographed carrying the weight of a dozen or so primates, with many more waiting to assail, after apparently “not reading the ‘don’t feed the monkeys’ sign”.
The image was posted on Reddit, where concerned commenters helpfully pointed out that monkeys carry diseases harmful to humans, including hepatitis B and rabies. Others made light of the situation and the photo inevitably spawned a number of amusing edits.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets