When You Don’t Read The “Don’t Feed The Monkeys” Sign
For those who say rules are there to be broken, let this be a warning – you may end up covered in monkeys.
This is the lesson learnt by a man who was photographed carrying the weight of a dozen or so primates, with many more waiting to assail, after apparently “not reading the ‘don’t feed the monkeys’ sign”.
The image was posted on Reddit, where concerned commenters helpfully pointed out that monkeys carry diseases harmful to humans, including hepatitis B and rabies. Others made light of the situation and the photo inevitably spawned a number of amusing edits.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Second Life Of The Canadian Truck In Russia
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- The Irish Farming Calendar For 2020 Is Here And It’s Really Quite Something
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her