When You Don’t Read The “Don’t Feed The Monkeys” Sign
For those who say rules are there to be broken, let this be a warning – you may end up covered in monkeys.
This is the lesson learnt by a man who was photographed carrying the weight of a dozen or so primates, with many more waiting to assail, after apparently “not reading the ‘don’t feed the monkeys’ sign”.
The image was posted on Reddit, where concerned commenters helpfully pointed out that monkeys carry diseases harmful to humans, including hepatitis B and rabies. Others made light of the situation and the photo inevitably spawned a number of amusing edits.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019