22 Cartoons That Show How COVID-19 Affected Our Lives
According to an artist Irina Blok: “It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since the official start of the Covid-19 pandemic. I could never imagine our lives would change in such dramatic ways. Since the beginning of lockdown, I’ve been drawing Covid Life cartoons to blow off some stress, and thought I’d just make a few and would run out of ideas, but the new ideas kept on coming and coming.
Just because everything changed so much, everyday things became surreal. For instance, since all doctor visits became virtual, I was joking the other day that “going” to a doctor would require showing different body parts on a video call, so I turned this conversation into a drawing.
As Zoom fatigue has set in and summer plans have been canceled, it’s hard not to feel tired at the end of each day. Drawing has helped lift my mood each evening, it’s been a great way to laugh and share some joy with others.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Portraying Black Power Through Afrofuturism
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s