22 Cartoons That Show How COVID-19 Affected Our Lives
According to an artist Irina Blok: “It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since the official start of the Covid-19 pandemic. I could never imagine our lives would change in such dramatic ways. Since the beginning of lockdown, I’ve been drawing Covid Life cartoons to blow off some stress, and thought I’d just make a few and would run out of ideas, but the new ideas kept on coming and coming.
Just because everything changed so much, everyday things became surreal. For instance, since all doctor visits became virtual, I was joking the other day that “going” to a doctor would require showing different body parts on a video call, so I turned this conversation into a drawing.
As Zoom fatigue has set in and summer plans have been canceled, it’s hard not to feel tired at the end of each day. Drawing has helped lift my mood each evening, it’s been a great way to laugh and share some joy with others.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s