Boston Artist Matthew Zaremba Has Used Art and Instagram to Process Reality and Capture His Feelings
Matthew Zaremba (b. 1983) is a multidisciplinary artist best known for his minimalist illustrations examining the human condition and the intricacies of the head and the heart. Boston-based and internationally recognized, Zaremba is a published visual storyteller whose work spans a myriad of mediums from print to paintings to public murals.
He shared the doodles that started on paper, on canvas, on murals, and most commonly, digitally, on Instagram. He keeps notes on his phone and in notebooks about random thoughts and feelings, things said in conversations. It’s his daily exercise in unwinding.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- Bizarre Modern Russian Housing Complexes Examplified By Samara City
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers