Mister Global Contestants Dress In Their National Costumes And Look Like Video Game Bosses
Recently, Mister Global, a male beauty pageant took place in Thailand. The event was founded in 2014 and since its first edition over 60 countries have sent their representatives to compete for the Mister Global Title.
This year, 38 candidates decided to test their strengths in the pageant. The final was held in Bangkok on September 26 with the “Inspiring Gentleman” theme. The pageant was won by Korea‘s Jong Woo Kim, who is a 23-year-old police administration student and model. Jong Woo Kim is set to become an inspirational role model for young men all around the world. He will also become a Global Goodwill Ambassador and participate in environmental and charitable projects.
Same as every year, the most attention goes to pageant’s national outfits showcase. After all, the representatives get the chance to demonstrate their countries heritage. And it’s safe to say that most of them made their homelands’ proud by rocking well crafted and impressive costumes. So why not feast your eyes on them? Scroll below to see the costumes.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- This Brave Man Protests Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Miniature Absurdist Scenes With A Darkly Satirical Twist By Frank Kunert
- A Plague Of Dragons: The Superb Fantasy Artworks By Justin Gerard