Mister Global Contestants Dress In Their National Costumes And Look Like Video Game Bosses
Recently, Mister Global, a male beauty pageant took place in Thailand. The event was founded in 2014 and since its first edition over 60 countries have sent their representatives to compete for the Mister Global Title.
This year, 38 candidates decided to test their strengths in the pageant. The final was held in Bangkok on September 26 with the “Inspiring Gentleman” theme. The pageant was won by Korea‘s Jong Woo Kim, who is a 23-year-old police administration student and model. Jong Woo Kim is set to become an inspirational role model for young men all around the world. He will also become a Global Goodwill Ambassador and participate in environmental and charitable projects.
Same as every year, the most attention goes to pageant’s national outfits showcase. After all, the representatives get the chance to demonstrate their countries heritage. And it’s safe to say that most of them made their homelands’ proud by rocking well crafted and impressive costumes. So why not feast your eyes on them? Scroll below to see the costumes.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss