Mister Global Contestants Dress In Their National Costumes And Look Like Video Game Bosses
Recently, Mister Global, a male beauty pageant took place in Thailand. The event was founded in 2014 and since its first edition over 60 countries have sent their representatives to compete for the Mister Global Title.
This year, 38 candidates decided to test their strengths in the pageant. The final was held in Bangkok on September 26 with the “Inspiring Gentleman” theme. The pageant was won by Korea‘s Jong Woo Kim, who is a 23-year-old police administration student and model. Jong Woo Kim is set to become an inspirational role model for young men all around the world. He will also become a Global Goodwill Ambassador and participate in environmental and charitable projects.
Same as every year, the most attention goes to pageant’s national outfits showcase. After all, the representatives get the chance to demonstrate their countries heritage. And it’s safe to say that most of them made their homelands’ proud by rocking well crafted and impressive costumes. So why not feast your eyes on them? Scroll below to see the costumes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers