Mister Global Contestants Dress In Their National Costumes And Look Like Video Game Bosses
Recently, Mister Global, a male beauty pageant took place in Thailand. The event was founded in 2014 and since its first edition over 60 countries have sent their representatives to compete for the Mister Global Title.
This year, 38 candidates decided to test their strengths in the pageant. The final was held in Bangkok on September 26 with the “Inspiring Gentleman” theme. The pageant was won by Korea‘s Jong Woo Kim, who is a 23-year-old police administration student and model. Jong Woo Kim is set to become an inspirational role model for young men all around the world. He will also become a Global Goodwill Ambassador and participate in environmental and charitable projects.
Same as every year, the most attention goes to pageant’s national outfits showcase. After all, the representatives get the chance to demonstrate their countries heritage. And it’s safe to say that most of them made their homelands’ proud by rocking well crafted and impressive costumes. So why not feast your eyes on them? Scroll below to see the costumes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers