Mister Global Contestants Dress In Their National Costumes And Look Like Video Game Bosses
Recently, Mister Global, a male beauty pageant took place in Thailand. The event was founded in 2014 and since its first edition over 60 countries have sent their representatives to compete for the Mister Global Title.
This year, 38 candidates decided to test their strengths in the pageant. The final was held in Bangkok on September 26 with the “Inspiring Gentleman” theme. The pageant was won by Korea‘s Jong Woo Kim, who is a 23-year-old police administration student and model. Jong Woo Kim is set to become an inspirational role model for young men all around the world. He will also become a Global Goodwill Ambassador and participate in environmental and charitable projects.
Same as every year, the most attention goes to pageant’s national outfits showcase. After all, the representatives get the chance to demonstrate their countries heritage. And it’s safe to say that most of them made their homelands’ proud by rocking well crafted and impressive costumes. So why not feast your eyes on them? Scroll below to see the costumes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes