Edible Flower Petals Are Preserved In These Unique Lollipops
Janet Best (of Sugar Bakers Bakery) has perfected the uncommon art of flower lollipops. Using high-quality ingredients and edible flowers, Best jokes, “It looks as though I’ll be growing lollipops this year!” She boasts a playful aesthetic by incorporating these natural ingredients into her treats, which include delicate flowers grown indoors (to avoid insecticides and toxins).
Though the flower petals are edible, the lollipops also incorporate other flavorings—watermelon, cotton candy, key lime pie, blueberry, and many more. The flowers are simply used to add an element of uniqueness to each of Best’s sugary creations.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Epic Stair Design Fails That May Result In Some Serious Injuries
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize