Edible Flower Petals Are Preserved In These Unique Lollipops
Janet Best (of Sugar Bakers Bakery) has perfected the uncommon art of flower lollipops. Using high-quality ingredients and edible flowers, Best jokes, “It looks as though I’ll be growing lollipops this year!” She boasts a playful aesthetic by incorporating these natural ingredients into her treats, which include delicate flowers grown indoors (to avoid insecticides and toxins).
Though the flower petals are edible, the lollipops also incorporate other flavorings—watermelon, cotton candy, key lime pie, blueberry, and many more. The flowers are simply used to add an element of uniqueness to each of Best’s sugary creations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Rogan Hutton Combines Famous Brand Logos for Fun