Edible Flower Petals Are Preserved In These Unique Lollipops
Janet Best (of Sugar Bakers Bakery) has perfected the uncommon art of flower lollipops. Using high-quality ingredients and edible flowers, Best jokes, “It looks as though I’ll be growing lollipops this year!” She boasts a playful aesthetic by incorporating these natural ingredients into her treats, which include delicate flowers grown indoors (to avoid insecticides and toxins).
Though the flower petals are edible, the lollipops also incorporate other flavorings—watermelon, cotton candy, key lime pie, blueberry, and many more. The flowers are simply used to add an element of uniqueness to each of Best’s sugary creations.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- Toilets Around the World
- Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters