Minimally Painted Wood Sculptures That Highlight Environmental Decay By Willy Verginer
Capturing the essence of its territory, the memory of the places without denying its roots, Willy Verginer has built a road of his own, original and figurative. Appearing simultaneously lifelike and whimsical, the sculptures of Willy Verginer are dipped in bold colors and patterned, adding just the right amount of surrealism.
The wooden sculptures of Willy Verginer are worked in full relief in the round. The sculptures of Willy Verginer rise up with all their mass, volume, and the weight of their material in the space they are placed in. The forms created by Willy Verginer seem concerned only with themselves and their own internal system of formal relationships and meanings. The sharp and embattled handling with which Willy Verginer provokes and caresses wood does not result in anything ancient. Willy Verginer does not make statues; he creates indeed images in action.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- A Photographer Takes Photos Of Toys That Are So Epic, They Can Outshine Any Blockbuster Movie Shot
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- Apocalyptic Pictures Of The Mysterious Abandoned Airport Located In Indian Desert
- This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations