35 Vintage Cosplay Photographs Reveal How Awesome We Used To Be In The 1970s
Science fiction and fantasy cosplay has changed a lot in the last 40 years. Back in the late 1970s, there weren’t very many rules, if any. And there certainly was nothing like a separate costuming fandom. There were also an awful lot of naked people, making authentic Edgar Rice Burroughs characters fairly popular subjects.
Here are a few choice examples of 1970s cosplay.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- “Sketching From The Imagination”: The Dark Universe Of Konstantin Kostadinov
- Breathtaking Winning Photos of The SkyPixel’s 6th Anniversary Aerial Photo & Video Contest
- Here Are 40 Really Bad Cat Drawings To Make You Laugh
- Hilariously Unapologetic Comics By Domien Delforge
- Here’s How People From The Past Imagined The Future
- Discover the Beautiful Creative Artworks of Illustrator Dawn Yang
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- Wonderful Photos of Fujian Tulou, the Unique China’s Hakka Earthen Buildings
- Russian Artist Recreates Popular Female Characters from Video Games in Sensual 3D