35 Vintage Cosplay Photographs Reveal How Awesome We Used To Be In The 1970s
Science fiction and fantasy cosplay has changed a lot in the last 40 years. Back in the late 1970s, there weren’t very many rules, if any. And there certainly was nothing like a separate costuming fandom. There were also an awful lot of naked people, making authentic Edgar Rice Burroughs characters fairly popular subjects.
Here are a few choice examples of 1970s cosplay.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021