35 Vintage Cosplay Photographs Reveal How Awesome We Used To Be In The 1970s
Science fiction and fantasy cosplay has changed a lot in the last 40 years. Back in the late 1970s, there weren’t very many rules, if any. And there certainly was nothing like a separate costuming fandom. There were also an awful lot of naked people, making authentic Edgar Rice Burroughs characters fairly popular subjects.
Here are a few choice examples of 1970s cosplay.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects