Digital Illustrations That Expose The Flaws Of Today’s Society By Alireza Pakdel
The works of the Iranian illustrator Alireza Pakdel criticize the current patterns of behavior in society and propose a reflection on issues that are left aside by a large part of the modern-day population.
In the images below, the artist is trying to address several themes such as capitalism, consumerism, technology, and the harm caused by humans to nature and animals who have to live in pollution.
We featured the author’s work here and here a few months ago with his comics portraying the sacrifice of health professionals in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. However, right now we would like to share some of his new work that takes on a different perspective and touches the morals and values of modern-day society.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s