Fascinating Photographs Of The World’s Biggest Albino Family
The Pullan children Shankar, 24, Ramkishan, 19, and Vijay, 25 (back row), along with daughters Deepa, 21 (left) and Pooja, 18 (right) all inherited albinismn from their father Rosetauri and mother Mani (centre).
Hardship: Mani Pullan, pictured in purple, says her family which includes daughters Deepa (left) and Pooja (right) have had to battle prejudice in India as albinos.
Happy family: The Pullans, who are all albino, live in a small one-bedroom flat in Delhi.
The Pullan family say that despite their condition, they are looking forward to global recognition as the world’s biggest albino family.
Rosetauri and Mani (left) wed in an arranged marriage in 1983, but Mani now describes her family’s albinism as a ‘gift from God’.
The Pullans say they have endured a lot of prejudice as people find it hard to understand they are ‘born and bred in India’.
Younger generation: Pooja, 18, and Deepa, 21, are among the younger members of the albino Pullan family.
The Pullan’s eldest son Vijay, 25, says when he has saved enough he wants to find himself an albino wife.
The Pullan’s 24-year-old son Shankar, who was also born an albino.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers