Israeli Photographer Captured Hundreds Of People… Wearing A Tiger Suit!
According to Yogli, an Israeli photographer: “I’m a photographer and filmmaker based in Tel-Aviv. I have a deep love of capture the random moments of life, either as a film or as a photo. I believe that a good photo must tell a story or give you a glimpse into someone’s life, and I try to just that with my photography.
Over the past 5 years I have offered over 1000 strangers in the street if they would like to be photographed wearing my tiger suit. 324 people have agreed to have their photo taken wearing it and the one thing they all have in common is that the moment they wear the suit, their inner child comes out to play.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan