Israeli Photographer Captured Hundreds Of People… Wearing A Tiger Suit!
According to Yogli, an Israeli photographer: “I’m a photographer and filmmaker based in Tel-Aviv. I have a deep love of capture the random moments of life, either as a film or as a photo. I believe that a good photo must tell a story or give you a glimpse into someone’s life, and I try to just that with my photography.
Over the past 5 years I have offered over 1000 strangers in the street if they would like to be photographed wearing my tiger suit. 324 people have agreed to have their photo taken wearing it and the one thing they all have in common is that the moment they wear the suit, their inner child comes out to play.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms