Israeli Photographer Captured Hundreds Of People… Wearing A Tiger Suit!
According to Yogli, an Israeli photographer: “I’m a photographer and filmmaker based in Tel-Aviv. I have a deep love of capture the random moments of life, either as a film or as a photo. I believe that a good photo must tell a story or give you a glimpse into someone’s life, and I try to just that with my photography.
Over the past 5 years I have offered over 1000 strangers in the street if they would like to be photographed wearing my tiger suit. 324 people have agreed to have their photo taken wearing it and the one thing they all have in common is that the moment they wear the suit, their inner child comes out to play.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years