Israeli Photographer Captured Hundreds Of People… Wearing A Tiger Suit!
According to Yogli, an Israeli photographer: “I’m a photographer and filmmaker based in Tel-Aviv. I have a deep love of capture the random moments of life, either as a film or as a photo. I believe that a good photo must tell a story or give you a glimpse into someone’s life, and I try to just that with my photography.
Over the past 5 years I have offered over 1000 strangers in the street if they would like to be photographed wearing my tiger suit. 324 people have agreed to have their photo taken wearing it and the one thing they all have in common is that the moment they wear the suit, their inner child comes out to play.”
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Marvelous Portraits Of Beautiful Russian Women By Sergey Shatskov
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Stunning Photos Of Ecstatic Teenagers Screaming At Pop Concerts In The 1960s And 1970s
- “Don’t Drive Drunk”: Powerful And Creative Anti-Drink Driving Campaign