Israeli Photographer Captured Hundreds Of People… Wearing A Tiger Suit!
According to Yogli, an Israeli photographer: “I’m a photographer and filmmaker based in Tel-Aviv. I have a deep love of capture the random moments of life, either as a film or as a photo. I believe that a good photo must tell a story or give you a glimpse into someone’s life, and I try to just that with my photography.
Over the past 5 years I have offered over 1000 strangers in the street if they would like to be photographed wearing my tiger suit. 324 people have agreed to have their photo taken wearing it and the one thing they all have in common is that the moment they wear the suit, their inner child comes out to play.”
- Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- These Stunning Photographs Of The Mongolian Eagle Keepers Show The Incredible Bond Between Man And Bird
- Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Stunning Winning Panoramic Photography From The 2018 Epson Panoramic Awards
- Supercool Pics Of Bugatti Cars In The 1920s And 1930s
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s