Israeli Photographer Captured Hundreds Of People… Wearing A Tiger Suit!
According to Yogli, an Israeli photographer: “I’m a photographer and filmmaker based in Tel-Aviv. I have a deep love of capture the random moments of life, either as a film or as a photo. I believe that a good photo must tell a story or give you a glimpse into someone’s life, and I try to just that with my photography.
Over the past 5 years I have offered over 1000 strangers in the street if they would like to be photographed wearing my tiger suit. 324 people have agreed to have their photo taken wearing it and the one thing they all have in common is that the moment they wear the suit, their inner child comes out to play.”
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- The Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- Soviet Anti-Alcohol Posters In The 1970s And 1980s
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- This AI-Based App Turns People Into Cartoon Characters
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Amateur Photographer Captures Minimalist Photos Of Beautiful Berlin Architecture
- Stunning Underwater Photography By Christy Lee Rogers Evokes Baroque Paintings