Golden Globes 2020: Discover The Sumptuous Portraits Of The Winners
Every year, a photographer takes pictures of the winners of the Golden Globes right after they got their prices, as part of the tradition of the ceremony. The result is a gallery of beautiful portraits of famous actors and actresses, but also an opportunity to discover new faces of the movie and tv shows industries.
On the Golden Globes Instagram account, many pictures of the stars who won their statuettes were shared during the night. Actors, actresses, and directors, everyone came to pose in front of Alexi Lubomirski’s camera, who was chosen to do the honor this year.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Japanese Illustrator Suzusiro Puts Maids On Skateboards And We Can’t Complain