Golden Globes 2020: Discover The Sumptuous Portraits Of The Winners
Every year, a photographer takes pictures of the winners of the Golden Globes right after they got their prices, as part of the tradition of the ceremony. The result is a gallery of beautiful portraits of famous actors and actresses, but also an opportunity to discover new faces of the movie and tv shows industries.
On the Golden Globes Instagram account, many pictures of the stars who won their statuettes were shared during the night. Actors, actresses, and directors, everyone came to pose in front of Alexi Lubomirski’s camera, who was chosen to do the honor this year.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun