Ballerina And Flowers A Photo Series About The Resemblance Of The Two Elegances
Yulia Artemyeva, a photographer from Nizhny Novgorod, in her series of black and white photographs “Ballerina and Flowers” compares two embodiments of fragility and gracefulness.
Comparison of women with flowers is not a new motif in European and Asian culture. Nature creates perfect forms that inspire artists. In this series of photographs, the author captured a moment when the ballerina’s gesture is as graceful and beautiful as a flower.
Marina Mastyka posed for Yulia Artemieva to depict the extraordinary beauty living in such a similar form. The series expressively emphasized the similarity between the dancer and flowers, whose petals resemble airy ballerina dresses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral