Ballerina And Flowers A Photo Series About The Resemblance Of The Two Elegances
Yulia Artemyeva, a photographer from Nizhny Novgorod, in her series of black and white photographs “Ballerina and Flowers” compares two embodiments of fragility and gracefulness.
Comparison of women with flowers is not a new motif in European and Asian culture. Nature creates perfect forms that inspire artists. In this series of photographs, the author captured a moment when the ballerina’s gesture is as graceful and beautiful as a flower.
Marina Mastyka posed for Yulia Artemieva to depict the extraordinary beauty living in such a similar form. The series expressively emphasized the similarity between the dancer and flowers, whose petals resemble airy ballerina dresses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake
- Perfect Doormats For COVID-19 Social Isolation
- Virtual Traveller Used Google Street View To Explore Poland During Quarantine, Here’s What She Found
- The Beautiful, Surreal And Sometimes Sinister Artwork Of Jaco Putker
- Russian Artist Transforms Old, Shabby Walls Into Mesmerizing Art Objects
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s