Ballerina And Flowers A Photo Series About The Resemblance Of The Two Elegances
Yulia Artemyeva, a photographer from Nizhny Novgorod, in her series of black and white photographs “Ballerina and Flowers” compares two embodiments of fragility and gracefulness.
Comparison of women with flowers is not a new motif in European and Asian culture. Nature creates perfect forms that inspire artists. In this series of photographs, the author captured a moment when the ballerina’s gesture is as graceful and beautiful as a flower.
Marina Mastyka posed for Yulia Artemieva to depict the extraordinary beauty living in such a similar form. The series expressively emphasized the similarity between the dancer and flowers, whose petals resemble airy ballerina dresses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications