Ballerina And Flowers A Photo Series About The Resemblance Of The Two Elegances
Yulia Artemyeva, a photographer from Nizhny Novgorod, in her series of black and white photographs “Ballerina and Flowers” compares two embodiments of fragility and gracefulness.
Comparison of women with flowers is not a new motif in European and Asian culture. Nature creates perfect forms that inspire artists. In this series of photographs, the author captured a moment when the ballerina’s gesture is as graceful and beautiful as a flower.
Marina Mastyka posed for Yulia Artemieva to depict the extraordinary beauty living in such a similar form. The series expressively emphasized the similarity between the dancer and flowers, whose petals resemble airy ballerina dresses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane