Art Against Virus: COVID-19 Posters By Mexifunk
COVID-19 is raging across the U.S. and the globe, but it’s not a war without posters. Well, now we have the posters — Orlando Arocena, known as @mexifunk on Instagram and elsewhere, is designing posters to rally the people to fight the unseen enemy.
Arocena has created posters for conventions and fine art prints sold through Sideshow Collectibles and the Poster Posse, and in 2017 he designed DVD packaging for classic horror films by Fox Home Entertainment and MGM. His frenetic vector designs often mash up his pop culture obsessions (which include horror movies and Star Wars) with Day of the Dead and other Mexican imagery.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures