Art Against Virus: COVID-19 Posters By Mexifunk
COVID-19 is raging across the U.S. and the globe, but it’s not a war without posters. Well, now we have the posters — Orlando Arocena, known as @mexifunk on Instagram and elsewhere, is designing posters to rally the people to fight the unseen enemy.
Arocena has created posters for conventions and fine art prints sold through Sideshow Collectibles and the Poster Posse, and in 2017 he designed DVD packaging for classic horror films by Fox Home Entertainment and MGM. His frenetic vector designs often mash up his pop culture obsessions (which include horror movies and Star Wars) with Day of the Dead and other Mexican imagery.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Artist Places Iconic Horror Characters Into Classic Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cartoons
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Futuristic and Retro, Hyundai Transforms First-Generation 1975 Pony with Electric Powertrain
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Secret Lives Of Superheroes – Batman vs Superman
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers