Art Against Virus: COVID-19 Posters By Mexifunk
COVID-19 is raging across the U.S. and the globe, but it’s not a war without posters. Well, now we have the posters — Orlando Arocena, known as @mexifunk on Instagram and elsewhere, is designing posters to rally the people to fight the unseen enemy.
Arocena has created posters for conventions and fine art prints sold through Sideshow Collectibles and the Poster Posse, and in 2017 he designed DVD packaging for classic horror films by Fox Home Entertainment and MGM. His frenetic vector designs often mash up his pop culture obsessions (which include horror movies and Star Wars) with Day of the Dead and other Mexican imagery.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles