“Of God, Blood And Winds”: Decadence Digital Artwork By Bastien Lecouffe Deharme
Bastien Lecouffe Deharme was born on the shores of Brittany (France) at the beginning of the eighties. His artwork evolves at the crossroad of modern and ancient myths and legends, forgotten tales and tragedies. Bastien creates dark and symbolic pictures, blending a contrast of beauty and decadence.
Bastien’s traditional and digital work can be seen in publications and exhibitions worldwide, including the cover of the emblematic Spectrum Fantastic Art book, Beautiful Bizarre Magazine, ImagineFX, SFXMagazine, etc.
Today, Bastien lives in the USA and works as a freelance artist for companies such as Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, National Geographic, Adobe, Random House, Penguin Books, Harper Collins, Orbit books, Applibot, Riot Games and many others.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- The Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 Birth Becomes Her Photography Contest
- Deaf People Show How To Swear In Sign Language, And It’s Shamefully Entertaining
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- “The Faces Of Fear”: The Superb Dark Concept Art By Anthony Jones
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- Artist Gustavo Viselner Makes Pixel Art Game Scenes Based On Popular TV Series And Movies
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s
- HIlarious Photos Of Ice Skaters’ Funny Faces At Winter Olympics
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- The Blinged-Out Work Trucks Of Japan Photographed By Todd Antony
- Here’s What Marijuana Looks Like Under The Microscope
- “Under The Electric Sky”: Beautiful Portrait Photography In Neon Lights By Tom Dewh
- Chinese Women Use These Swimsuits To Keep Their Skin White