“Of God, Blood And Winds”: Decadence Digital Artwork By Bastien Lecouffe Deharme
Bastien Lecouffe Deharme was born on the shores of Brittany (France) at the beginning of the eighties. His artwork evolves at the crossroad of modern and ancient myths and legends, forgotten tales and tragedies. Bastien creates dark and symbolic pictures, blending a contrast of beauty and decadence.
Bastien’s traditional and digital work can be seen in publications and exhibitions worldwide, including the cover of the emblematic Spectrum Fantastic Art book, Beautiful Bizarre Magazine, ImagineFX, SFXMagazine, etc.
Today, Bastien lives in the USA and works as a freelance artist for companies such as Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, National Geographic, Adobe, Random House, Penguin Books, Harper Collins, Orbit books, Applibot, Riot Games and many others.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Scenes From Venice Beach In The 1970s And ’80s
- Russian Artist Portrayed Retired Superheroes: Now They Are Nice Granny And Granddaddy
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Bold Nudes That Show How Our Bodies Are All We Have In The End
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World