Artist Shows In Comics How She And Her Husband Are Spending Days In Self-Isolation
According to Julie Liu: “Hi, I’m Julie. I love drawing comics to make people smile and give a positive outlook on life!
To encourage social distancing and self-isolation, I started drawing what my husband and I have been doing daily to give people ideas on how to spend their time. I portray myself as a weird rabbit-like character, and my husband is the monkey.
I hope when people read my comics, they can realize that they are not alone. We may all be self-isolating, but we are all doing the same things together!
I have been illustrating adventures with my husband since 2012, it has been and always will be my way of expressing my love and gratitude for our time together.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights