Artist Shows In Comics How She And Her Husband Are Spending Days In Self-Isolation
According to Julie Liu: “Hi, I’m Julie. I love drawing comics to make people smile and give a positive outlook on life!
To encourage social distancing and self-isolation, I started drawing what my husband and I have been doing daily to give people ideas on how to spend their time. I portray myself as a weird rabbit-like character, and my husband is the monkey.
I hope when people read my comics, they can realize that they are not alone. We may all be self-isolating, but we are all doing the same things together!
I have been illustrating adventures with my husband since 2012, it has been and always will be my way of expressing my love and gratitude for our time together.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- This Instagram Account Collects The Saddest-Sounding Places On Earth
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson