Artist Shows In Comics How She And Her Husband Are Spending Days In Self-Isolation
According to Julie Liu: “Hi, I’m Julie. I love drawing comics to make people smile and give a positive outlook on life!
To encourage social distancing and self-isolation, I started drawing what my husband and I have been doing daily to give people ideas on how to spend their time. I portray myself as a weird rabbit-like character, and my husband is the monkey.
I hope when people read my comics, they can realize that they are not alone. We may all be self-isolating, but we are all doing the same things together!
I have been illustrating adventures with my husband since 2012, it has been and always will be my way of expressing my love and gratitude for our time together.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing