People Ask This Artist To Edit Their Pics And He Absolutely Nails It
We hear so much about Photoshop gone wrong in pics on social media that we don’t really expect much from it anymore. But the graphic designer Karan Acharya is proving that photo editing can be an art form in itself.
This Bangalore-based animator and photo editor has been sharing his colorful illustrations with his Instagram followers. But it was only after he posted a mind-blowing photo edit of a little boy as Krishna that everyone went speechless. He immediately got thousands of requests from people asking to get their everyday snaps photoshopped into breathtaking mythological sets.
And Karan delivered. It seems there’s nothing impossible to the guy, and he’s likely to have his inbox burst if it hasn’t already.
Karan Acharya is an experienced graphic designer who now works as a creative director at Paridhi Media Works. After having graduated from Rhythm Art School in Kasaragod and 3D Design at the Institute of Thrissur in Kerala, Karan first made headlines some time ago.
He is known for having created an intense-looking vector-style graphic of Lord Hanuman for a local event in 2015, which has since gone viral in India. Karan’s design was seen on car bumpers, phone covers, window displays, and t-shirts all across the country.
The design became such a hit that Karan said it got snatched by a filmmaker who used the image for his film poster without his permission.
The same viral “angry Hanuman poster” was also praised by Prime Minister Modi. “My friends were calling me continuously on Sunday. I thought they were calling normally, but one of my friends texted me that the Prime Minister praised my painting. I didn’t believe at first,” Karan told news agency ANI.
He said it was the biggest achievement in his life so far and made him a rising star in the area. Today, Karan is busy with working on mesmerizing photo edits, illustration, and commercial branding.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes