During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Disinfector ‘Robots’ Were Hired at a Children’s Hospital in Russia
Modern problems require advanced solutions. In a child health care of Rostov small patients are met by such robots. The dummies made by the clinic’s employees measure body temperature and sanitize hands. If the temperature is high, the machine will give an alarming signal.
“In step with the times, introducing robotics and artificial intelligence! Let’s not say too many words, when visiting our medical facility, you can see for yourself how robots at the entrance measure body temperature and offer to treat your hands with antiseptic!” – the hospital reports.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups