Artist Creates This Stunning Mosaic Floor Out Of 7,500 Pennies
While being in quarantine many of us have taken up DIY projects to pass the time or try out new hobbies. If you’re looking to try something besides, crocheting, tie-dying, or puzzles you’ll want to check this artist out!
Kelly Graham of Camias Jewelry Designs recently shared the final result of a 5-year project. After Kat Von D shared her impressive floor made out of 28,928 pennies, Kelly was encouraged to share the pictures of her own floor that she made in 2015.
“I made my own penny floor in my foyer room,” Graham said in a post that’s gone viral. Kelly used 7,500 pennies in total to finish the mosaic and with some sealant, it’s held up pretty nicely over the past 5 years.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Intriguing Female Portraits by Ilya Ozornin
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta