Artist Creates This Stunning Mosaic Floor Out Of 7,500 Pennies
While being in quarantine many of us have taken up DIY projects to pass the time or try out new hobbies. If you’re looking to try something besides, crocheting, tie-dying, or puzzles you’ll want to check this artist out!
Kelly Graham of Camias Jewelry Designs recently shared the final result of a 5-year project. After Kat Von D shared her impressive floor made out of 28,928 pennies, Kelly was encouraged to share the pictures of her own floor that she made in 2015.
“I made my own penny floor in my foyer room,” Graham said in a post that’s gone viral. Kelly used 7,500 pennies in total to finish the mosaic and with some sealant, it’s held up pretty nicely over the past 5 years.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama