A Siberian Man Sells A Hat From Mammoth Fur: 10,000 Bucks And It’s Yours!
A man from Yakutsk has put up a unique thing to sale – the only in the world hat from mammoth fur. The hat costs about 10 thousand dollars.
The hat has a certificate of authenticity. The name of the seller, 42, is Vladimir Ammosov, he’s a builder. He says that he was given the mammoth fur by his relative who had brought from Ust-Yansky Ulus.
The hat has a national Yakutian design. Similar hats are worn by men during national holidays. Vladimir hired a specialist for making the hat.
Mammoth fur from the Darwin Museum. Mammoth wool is rather harsh and does not have any smell.
The seller says that the hat can help to normalize blood pressure and cure headaches.
It’s worth saying that in Siberia the black market of mammoth remains is rather big, it’s a tough, illegal and dangerous business, but it does not stop hunters for mammoth bones and tusks who massively go to long expeditions in hope to get rich.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Striking Black And White Photographs Of New York City’s ‘Mean Streets’ In The 1970s And 1980s
- “Lost In Translation”: Cinematic Street Photos Of Tokyo By Yusuke Kubota
- Failed Animals Panoramic Photos That Are Worse Than You’d Think
- Empire Of Decadence: The Superb Bizarre Artworks Of Eugene Korolev
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Baby Car Seats From the Mid-20th Century Moms Wouldn’t Buy Today
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes