A Siberian Man Sells A Hat From Mammoth Fur: 10,000 Bucks And It’s Yours!
A man from Yakutsk has put up a unique thing to sale – the only in the world hat from mammoth fur. The hat costs about 10 thousand dollars.
The hat has a certificate of authenticity. The name of the seller, 42, is Vladimir Ammosov, he’s a builder. He says that he was given the mammoth fur by his relative who had brought from Ust-Yansky Ulus.
The hat has a national Yakutian design. Similar hats are worn by men during national holidays. Vladimir hired a specialist for making the hat.
Mammoth fur from the Darwin Museum. Mammoth wool is rather harsh and does not have any smell.
The seller says that the hat can help to normalize blood pressure and cure headaches.
It’s worth saying that in Siberia the black market of mammoth remains is rather big, it’s a tough, illegal and dangerous business, but it does not stop hunters for mammoth bones and tusks who massively go to long expeditions in hope to get rich.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry