A Siberian Man Sells A Hat From Mammoth Fur: 10,000 Bucks And It’s Yours!
A man from Yakutsk has put up a unique thing to sale – the only in the world hat from mammoth fur. The hat costs about 10 thousand dollars.
The hat has a certificate of authenticity. The name of the seller, 42, is Vladimir Ammosov, he’s a builder. He says that he was given the mammoth fur by his relative who had brought from Ust-Yansky Ulus.
The hat has a national Yakutian design. Similar hats are worn by men during national holidays. Vladimir hired a specialist for making the hat.
Mammoth fur from the Darwin Museum. Mammoth wool is rather harsh and does not have any smell.
The seller says that the hat can help to normalize blood pressure and cure headaches.
It’s worth saying that in Siberia the black market of mammoth remains is rather big, it’s a tough, illegal and dangerous business, but it does not stop hunters for mammoth bones and tusks who massively go to long expeditions in hope to get rich.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- A Photographer Takes Photos Of Toys That Are So Epic, They Can Outshine Any Blockbuster Movie Shot
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- Apocalyptic Pictures Of The Mysterious Abandoned Airport Located In Indian Desert
- This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- “Untypical Girls”: Early Photographs Of Women In Punk From Between The Late 1970s And Early 1990s