A Siberian Man Sells A Hat From Mammoth Fur: 10,000 Bucks And It’s Yours!
A man from Yakutsk has put up a unique thing to sale – the only in the world hat from mammoth fur. The hat costs about 10 thousand dollars.
The hat has a certificate of authenticity. The name of the seller, 42, is Vladimir Ammosov, he’s a builder. He says that he was given the mammoth fur by his relative who had brought from Ust-Yansky Ulus.
The hat has a national Yakutian design. Similar hats are worn by men during national holidays. Vladimir hired a specialist for making the hat.
Mammoth fur from the Darwin Museum. Mammoth wool is rather harsh and does not have any smell.
The seller says that the hat can help to normalize blood pressure and cure headaches.
It’s worth saying that in Siberia the black market of mammoth remains is rather big, it’s a tough, illegal and dangerous business, but it does not stop hunters for mammoth bones and tusks who massively go to long expeditions in hope to get rich.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- “In The Midnight”: Denny Busyet Creates Dreamlike Artwork Inspired by 80s and 90s Aesthetic Nostalgia Fuelled by Synthwave
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Floral Aesthetic Tattoo Concepts by Jessie Cohen
- This Photoshop Wizard Is Turning Random People’s Photos Into Movie Posters
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s