These Super Realistic Custom-Made Pet Replica Masks Are A Sweet Spot Between Cute And Frightening
We have no doubt that you love your pet to the moon and back, and that a life without that pooch and/or kitty would be joyless and too difficult to bear. Arguably, the best companionship providers, they will never let loneliness knock on your door. And so, having established how vital and imposing pets are on our lives, wouldn’t you agree that they also deserve a proper gift for everything they do?
A quick Google search will provide a myriad of options for custom-made gifts among which those obsessing over their pets will find something worthwhile. A pillow featuring none other than your furry friend, a picture replica of your pet’s paw, a custom stuffed animal, a customized Christmas ornament, or a craftily-made necklace that you can keep close to your heart (complete with your pet’s name, and a paw print, of course).
The list of possibilities is endless, but today we wanted to talk about one, rather peculiar, custom-made present.
Trying to think of a suitable gift that would show the reciprocation of all the affection we receive, Japanese Shindo Rinka found a solution that is, well… truly entertaining. For as little as 300,000 JPY ($2,781.60 USD), you can get a custom mask resembling your pet, and believe us when we say this, the resemblance will be uncanny. Shindo’s extremely realistic masks feel like a prompt from a retelling of ‘Little Red Riding Hood’, a retelling in which the granny, for reasons unbeknownst to us, is the one to put on a mask and pass herself as a wolf.
So if you feel extra generous and want to show your pet just how happy it makes you feel, look no more for that perfect gift!
Creation of a mask in honor of one precious pooch:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- NoseMask: Artist Designed a Mask for People Who Want to Stay Safe but Still Look Like They’re an Idiot
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies Of Vintage Album Covers
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- This Dog Muzzle Is Perfect To Scare The Hell Out Of Neighbors On Halloween
- Japanese Priest Adorably Still Uses “Cat Mug” Made by Daughter Even Though It’s an Eye-Stabbing Demon