Kate Upton’s 2012 Beach Bunny Swimwear Ad Campaign
Kate Upton landed the No. 2 spot in AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012 poll; and her new Beach Bunny Swimwear Ads make it clear why.
Upton, a glorified Sports Illustrated model who has gained fame for her enviable curves and her sweet smile, is the face of Beach Bunny Swimwear’s Spring 2012 collection. The blonde stunner poses in the ad campaign and a number of catalog shots. The picturesque setting and colorful bikinis make for a stunning pictorial.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s
- Artist Spent Over 60 Days Making A Graphic Novel Version Of The “Hotel California” Song
- Angelina Jolie at 1995 Marcel Indik Photoshoot
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of The Russian Student Girls In Their Communal Apartments And Hostels