Japanese Food Stall Staffed By An Adorable Shiba-Inu Dog
Food stalls in Japan have apparently gone to the dogs. The aptly-named “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop”, a small kiosk selling roasted sweet potatoes, in Sapporo, Japan is manned (dogged?) by a three-year-old Shiba-Inu dog.
Japanese Twitter user @hina_shii_ver2 first learned about the unique “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop” in her home city of Sapporo earlier this month, when her husband texted her a weird message – “There’s a dog selling sweet potatoes”. She thought he was joking, of course, but then he sent her some photos and, sure enough, they showed an adorable dog sitting behind the counter of a small kiosk, seemingly waiting for hungry customers.
@hina_shii_ver2 posted several photos and videos of this unusual food-stall on Twitter and they quickly went viral. Of course they did, how often do you see a dog running a business, and a food stall, no less?
— ひゅがた は ディーシー だった ！▼ (@hina_shii_ver2) March 18, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s