Japanese Food Stall Staffed By An Adorable Shiba-Inu Dog
Food stalls in Japan have apparently gone to the dogs. The aptly-named “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop”, a small kiosk selling roasted sweet potatoes, in Sapporo, Japan is manned (dogged?) by a three-year-old Shiba-Inu dog.
Japanese Twitter user @hina_shii_ver2 first learned about the unique “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop” in her home city of Sapporo earlier this month, when her husband texted her a weird message – “There’s a dog selling sweet potatoes”. She thought he was joking, of course, but then he sent her some photos and, sure enough, they showed an adorable dog sitting behind the counter of a small kiosk, seemingly waiting for hungry customers.
@hina_shii_ver2 posted several photos and videos of this unusual food-stall on Twitter and they quickly went viral. Of course they did, how often do you see a dog running a business, and a food stall, no less?
— ひゅがた は ディーシー だった ！▼ (@hina_shii_ver2) March 18, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Mira Petrova’s Illustrations Will Make You Think About Your Waste
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Photographer Gets Lost In The Beauty Of Tokyo’s Neon Streets At Night
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office