Japanese Food Stall Staffed By An Adorable Shiba-Inu Dog
Food stalls in Japan have apparently gone to the dogs. The aptly-named “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop”, a small kiosk selling roasted sweet potatoes, in Sapporo, Japan is manned (dogged?) by a three-year-old Shiba-Inu dog.
Japanese Twitter user @hina_shii_ver2 first learned about the unique “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop” in her home city of Sapporo earlier this month, when her husband texted her a weird message – “There’s a dog selling sweet potatoes”. She thought he was joking, of course, but then he sent her some photos and, sure enough, they showed an adorable dog sitting behind the counter of a small kiosk, seemingly waiting for hungry customers.
@hina_shii_ver2 posted several photos and videos of this unusual food-stall on Twitter and they quickly went viral. Of course they did, how often do you see a dog running a business, and a food stall, no less?
— ひゅがた は ディーシー だった ！▼ (@hina_shii_ver2) March 18, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- This Artist Creates Baroque And Gothic Wall Mounts Out Of Taxidermied Spiders
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs