Japanese Food Stall Staffed By An Adorable Shiba-Inu Dog
Food stalls in Japan have apparently gone to the dogs. The aptly-named “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop”, a small kiosk selling roasted sweet potatoes, in Sapporo, Japan is manned (dogged?) by a three-year-old Shiba-Inu dog.
Japanese Twitter user @hina_shii_ver2 first learned about the unique “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop” in her home city of Sapporo earlier this month, when her husband texted her a weird message – “There’s a dog selling sweet potatoes”. She thought he was joking, of course, but then he sent her some photos and, sure enough, they showed an adorable dog sitting behind the counter of a small kiosk, seemingly waiting for hungry customers.
@hina_shii_ver2 posted several photos and videos of this unusual food-stall on Twitter and they quickly went viral. Of course they did, how often do you see a dog running a business, and a food stall, no less?
— ひゅがた は ディーシー だった ！▼ (@hina_shii_ver2) March 18, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors