Japanese Food Stall Staffed By An Adorable Shiba-Inu Dog
Food stalls in Japan have apparently gone to the dogs. The aptly-named “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop”, a small kiosk selling roasted sweet potatoes, in Sapporo, Japan is manned (dogged?) by a three-year-old Shiba-Inu dog.
Japanese Twitter user @hina_shii_ver2 first learned about the unique “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop” in her home city of Sapporo earlier this month, when her husband texted her a weird message – “There’s a dog selling sweet potatoes”. She thought he was joking, of course, but then he sent her some photos and, sure enough, they showed an adorable dog sitting behind the counter of a small kiosk, seemingly waiting for hungry customers.
@hina_shii_ver2 posted several photos and videos of this unusual food-stall on Twitter and they quickly went viral. Of course they did, how often do you see a dog running a business, and a food stall, no less?
— ひゅがた は ディーシー だった ！▼ (@hina_shii_ver2) March 18, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees