Japanese Food Stall Staffed By An Adorable Shiba-Inu Dog
Food stalls in Japan have apparently gone to the dogs. The aptly-named “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop”, a small kiosk selling roasted sweet potatoes, in Sapporo, Japan is manned (dogged?) by a three-year-old Shiba-Inu dog.
Japanese Twitter user @hina_shii_ver2 first learned about the unique “Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop” in her home city of Sapporo earlier this month, when her husband texted her a weird message – “There’s a dog selling sweet potatoes”. She thought he was joking, of course, but then he sent her some photos and, sure enough, they showed an adorable dog sitting behind the counter of a small kiosk, seemingly waiting for hungry customers.
@hina_shii_ver2 posted several photos and videos of this unusual food-stall on Twitter and they quickly went viral. Of course they did, how often do you see a dog running a business, and a food stall, no less?
— ひゅがた は ディーシー だった ！▼ (@hina_shii_ver2) March 18, 2019
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Beautiful Rare Black And White Photographs Of 20 Year Old Norma Jeane Dougherty (Later Marilyn Monroe) On Malibu Beach In 1946