This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
Keeping the coronavirus at bay is the top and foremost priority these days. A face mask has been added to the “check before leaving” daily bundle next to keys, wallet, and phone, and as we’re on our way to the second wave, we’re kinda used to this whole thing. But some people are still getting creative with the most questionable face coverings that defy science, common sense, and simply aesthetics.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!