This Russian Artist Dresses Herself And Her Models In Surreal And Weird Costumes Made Out Of Vegetables, Fruits And Plants
Everyone has a hobby, right? Well, some are weirder than others. Meet this artist from Russia, her name is Katya and she creates unique makeup looks using vegetables, fruits, plants and many other fragments of nature. You can say she’s all-natural.
Katya grew up surrounded by plants, crops, and animals, that’s what inspired her to create these surreal and weird makeup looks. The artist uses all types of materials like lettuce, radish, flowers, branches, peas and other things you might find in a fridge or garden. Let’s just say she explores beauty in her own way.
What do you think about her creations? Are they weird or beautiful? Maybe both? Tell us in the comments!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey