This Russian Artist Dresses Herself And Her Models In Surreal And Weird Costumes Made Out Of Vegetables, Fruits And Plants
Everyone has a hobby, right? Well, some are weirder than others. Meet this artist from Russia, her name is Katya and she creates unique makeup looks using vegetables, fruits, plants and many other fragments of nature. You can say she’s all-natural.
Katya grew up surrounded by plants, crops, and animals, that’s what inspired her to create these surreal and weird makeup looks. The artist uses all types of materials like lettuce, radish, flowers, branches, peas and other things you might find in a fridge or garden. Let’s just say she explores beauty in her own way.
What do you think about her creations? Are they weird or beautiful? Maybe both? Tell us in the comments!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction