This Russian Artist Dresses Herself And Her Models In Surreal And Weird Costumes Made Out Of Vegetables, Fruits And Plants
Everyone has a hobby, right? Well, some are weirder than others. Meet this artist from Russia, her name is Katya and she creates unique makeup looks using vegetables, fruits, plants and many other fragments of nature. You can say she’s all-natural.
Katya grew up surrounded by plants, crops, and animals, that’s what inspired her to create these surreal and weird makeup looks. The artist uses all types of materials like lettuce, radish, flowers, branches, peas and other things you might find in a fridge or garden. Let’s just say she explores beauty in her own way.
What do you think about her creations? Are they weird or beautiful? Maybe both? Tell us in the comments!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Sony World Photography Awards 2020 Shortlist And Finalists