Hilarious Sculptures Inspired By Tom And Jerry’s Most Unfortunate Moments
Tom and Jerry has to be one of the most iconic cartoons ever created and if you’re anything like me, you probably remember watching it on TV during weekend mornings back when you were a kid. The two always seemed to get into all sorts of hilarious situations, typically resulting in Tom getting hurt in some ridiculous way, and we could spend hours watching them go at it.
Inspired by the antics of Tom and Jerry, Japanese artist Taku Inoue started creating sculptures capturing the most hilarious moments from the cartoon. Check them out in the gallery below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers