Hilarious Sculptures Inspired By Tom And Jerry’s Most Unfortunate Moments
Tom and Jerry has to be one of the most iconic cartoons ever created and if you’re anything like me, you probably remember watching it on TV during weekend mornings back when you were a kid. The two always seemed to get into all sorts of hilarious situations, typically resulting in Tom getting hurt in some ridiculous way, and we could spend hours watching them go at it.
Inspired by the antics of Tom and Jerry, Japanese artist Taku Inoue started creating sculptures capturing the most hilarious moments from the cartoon. Check them out in the gallery below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers