Hilarious Sculptures Inspired By Tom And Jerry’s Most Unfortunate Moments
Tom and Jerry has to be one of the most iconic cartoons ever created and if you’re anything like me, you probably remember watching it on TV during weekend mornings back when you were a kid. The two always seemed to get into all sorts of hilarious situations, typically resulting in Tom getting hurt in some ridiculous way, and we could spend hours watching them go at it.
Inspired by the antics of Tom and Jerry, Japanese artist Taku Inoue started creating sculptures capturing the most hilarious moments from the cartoon. Check them out in the gallery below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters