Hilarious Sculptures Inspired By Tom And Jerry’s Most Unfortunate Moments
Tom and Jerry has to be one of the most iconic cartoons ever created and if you’re anything like me, you probably remember watching it on TV during weekend mornings back when you were a kid. The two always seemed to get into all sorts of hilarious situations, typically resulting in Tom getting hurt in some ridiculous way, and we could spend hours watching them go at it.
Inspired by the antics of Tom and Jerry, Japanese artist Taku Inoue started creating sculptures capturing the most hilarious moments from the cartoon. Check them out in the gallery below!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes