Artist Creates Surreal Images That Balance Between Reality And Imagination
ur imagination is what keeps our busy minds entertained, but it’s sometimes so surreal that it can’t be explained with simple words. Here’s where technology comes in handy. Dreamlike worlds and eccentric environments where anything is possible can actually be visualized when masters of digital art work their magic. And whether the result is realistic or out of this world, whether it’s meant to entertain or provoke thoughts, we are often mesmerized and would gladly exchange our casual routine to experience the extraordinary.
Originally from Sabannakhet in Laos, this Australia-based artist creates surreal minimalist artwork through photography, digital art and painting. Phonsay Phothisomphane’s bizarre, yet intriguing work that subtly balances contrasts and harmony was inspired by Buddhism, which played a major role throughout his upbringing. Phonsay uses people, angular architecture, geometrical shapes and patterns, and peacefulness of nature to navigate between reality and imagination.
Scroll the page to get lost in the mysterious and tranquil world of Phonsay.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “Future Cities”: Distorted Cityscapes by Ruben Frosali
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Istanbul Photo Awards 2021 Winners
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s