Procedural Art and Mixed Reality Experiments by Michael Kozlowski
Michael Kozlowski is an American media artist and software developer. His primary interests are real-time graphics, mixed reality, and interactivity.
As immersive technology becomes more prevalent, traditional two-dimensional video will concede its monopoly on our experience of digital media. Michael is interested in this middle ground—the awkward but often beautiful transition of media as it crosses from two to three dimensions. Most of his work incorporates the input of live or prerecorded two-dimensional video and physical interaction, which is processed and transformed in real-time. He makes video, digital sculptures, and software applications.
Michael attended the School of Cinematic Arts at the University of Southern California, where he earned his bachelor’s degree. He currently works at Microsoft.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them