Procedural Art and Mixed Reality Experiments by Michael Kozlowski
Michael Kozlowski is an American media artist and software developer. His primary interests are real-time graphics, mixed reality, and interactivity.
As immersive technology becomes more prevalent, traditional two-dimensional video will concede its monopoly on our experience of digital media. Michael is interested in this middle ground—the awkward but often beautiful transition of media as it crosses from two to three dimensions. Most of his work incorporates the input of live or prerecorded two-dimensional video and physical interaction, which is processed and transformed in real-time. He makes video, digital sculptures, and software applications.
Michael attended the School of Cinematic Arts at the University of Southern California, where he earned his bachelor’s degree. He currently works at Microsoft.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!