A Girl Who Is Deaf In One Ear Gets A Tattoo To Inform Strangers
Your tattoo can not only be meaningful or simply aesthetic, it can also be functional. Imgurer raingoose has recently uploaded a photo of her minimalist tattoo of a muted speaker to show that she’s deaf in her left ear.
“Since I’m deaf on one ear I thought this was a friendly to tell the world not talking to me from the left,” wrote raingoose.
Soon, she got a response from another user, pawsed, who got inked with a muted microphone for the same reason. Which tattoo is the best fit for the situation?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964