A Girl Who Is Deaf In One Ear Gets A Tattoo To Inform Strangers
Your tattoo can not only be meaningful or simply aesthetic, it can also be functional. Imgurer raingoose has recently uploaded a photo of her minimalist tattoo of a muted speaker to show that she’s deaf in her left ear.
“Since I’m deaf on one ear I thought this was a friendly to tell the world not talking to me from the left,” wrote raingoose.
Soon, she got a response from another user, pawsed, who got inked with a muted microphone for the same reason. Which tattoo is the best fit for the situation?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Vintage Photos of Cars During Winter in the 1950s and ’60s
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova