Hilariously Misleading Things That Will Make You Look Twice
Pretty much everyone has experienced the phenomenon of seeing things that aren’t really there. This type of illusion is called ‘pareidolia’, and it tricks our brains into perceiving familiar shapes in the strangest of places.
Grandma caterpillar putting on her lipstick.
“I love you, Mommy!”
Now that’s an air guitar!
“Help! I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up…”
“Waiter, there is a frog in my coffee.”
This moisturizer looks like the Michelin Man begging for mercy.
An alien taking the bus.
“Oh! I think I hear the recycling truck!”
Feisty ninja leaf.
“Take me! Take me!”
Faceplant. Just where do they grow these?
This mop is all smiles.
Is that cat hair in my fried egg?
This surveillance cam is about to kick some butt.
“Please, don’t hurt me!”
Looks like someone baked a hamster into this muffin.
This washing machine is sick of spinning laundry.
“Ouch! Take it out!”
“I was trying to buy a new pair of shoes, but I think I made a misteak.”
A car smoking a cigarette and using a selfie stick.
Love is everywhere. Can you see it?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s