Hilariously Misleading Things That Will Make You Look Twice
Pretty much everyone has experienced the phenomenon of seeing things that aren’t really there. This type of illusion is called ‘pareidolia’, and it tricks our brains into perceiving familiar shapes in the strangest of places.
Grandma caterpillar putting on her lipstick.
“I love you, Mommy!”
Now that’s an air guitar!
“Help! I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up…”
“Waiter, there is a frog in my coffee.”
This moisturizer looks like the Michelin Man begging for mercy.
An alien taking the bus.
“Oh! I think I hear the recycling truck!”
Feisty ninja leaf.
“Take me! Take me!”
Faceplant. Just where do they grow these?
This mop is all smiles.
Is that cat hair in my fried egg?
This surveillance cam is about to kick some butt.
“Please, don’t hurt me!”
Looks like someone baked a hamster into this muffin.
This washing machine is sick of spinning laundry.
“Ouch! Take it out!”
“I was trying to buy a new pair of shoes, but I think I made a misteak.”
A car smoking a cigarette and using a selfie stick.
Love is everywhere. Can you see it?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees