Hilariously Misleading Things That Will Make You Look Twice
Pretty much everyone has experienced the phenomenon of seeing things that aren’t really there. This type of illusion is called ‘pareidolia’, and it tricks our brains into perceiving familiar shapes in the strangest of places.
Grandma caterpillar putting on her lipstick.
“I love you, Mommy!”
Now that’s an air guitar!
“Help! I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up…”
“Waiter, there is a frog in my coffee.”
This moisturizer looks like the Michelin Man begging for mercy.
An alien taking the bus.
“Oh! I think I hear the recycling truck!”
Feisty ninja leaf.
“Take me! Take me!”
Faceplant. Just where do they grow these?
This mop is all smiles.
Is that cat hair in my fried egg?
This surveillance cam is about to kick some butt.
“Please, don’t hurt me!”
Looks like someone baked a hamster into this muffin.
This washing machine is sick of spinning laundry.
“Ouch! Take it out!”
“I was trying to buy a new pair of shoes, but I think I made a misteak.”
A car smoking a cigarette and using a selfie stick.
Love is everywhere. Can you see it?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Impressive Color Photos Of 60’s Women Fashion Taken By Norman Parkinson
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos
- This Photographer Spent 10 Years Recording The Post-Soviet Discos Of Lithuania