Hilariously Misleading Things That Will Make You Look Twice
Pretty much everyone has experienced the phenomenon of seeing things that aren’t really there. This type of illusion is called ‘pareidolia’, and it tricks our brains into perceiving familiar shapes in the strangest of places.
Grandma caterpillar putting on her lipstick.
“I love you, Mommy!”
Now that’s an air guitar!
“Help! I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up…”
“Waiter, there is a frog in my coffee.”
This moisturizer looks like the Michelin Man begging for mercy.
An alien taking the bus.
“Oh! I think I hear the recycling truck!”
Feisty ninja leaf.
“Take me! Take me!”
Faceplant. Just where do they grow these?
This mop is all smiles.
Is that cat hair in my fried egg?
This surveillance cam is about to kick some butt.
“Please, don’t hurt me!”
Looks like someone baked a hamster into this muffin.
This washing machine is sick of spinning laundry.
“Ouch! Take it out!”
“I was trying to buy a new pair of shoes, but I think I made a misteak.”
A car smoking a cigarette and using a selfie stick.
Love is everywhere. Can you see it?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Michal Zahornacky Creates Unique Abstract Photographs From Clear Water That Look Like Paintings