Hilariously Misleading Things That Will Make You Look Twice
Pretty much everyone has experienced the phenomenon of seeing things that aren’t really there. This type of illusion is called ‘pareidolia’, and it tricks our brains into perceiving familiar shapes in the strangest of places.
Grandma caterpillar putting on her lipstick.
“I love you, Mommy!”
Now that’s an air guitar!
“Help! I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up…”
“Waiter, there is a frog in my coffee.”
This moisturizer looks like the Michelin Man begging for mercy.
An alien taking the bus.
“Oh! I think I hear the recycling truck!”
Feisty ninja leaf.
“Take me! Take me!”
Faceplant. Just where do they grow these?
This mop is all smiles.
Is that cat hair in my fried egg?
This surveillance cam is about to kick some butt.
“Please, don’t hurt me!”
Looks like someone baked a hamster into this muffin.
This washing machine is sick of spinning laundry.
“Ouch! Take it out!”
“I was trying to buy a new pair of shoes, but I think I made a misteak.”
A car smoking a cigarette and using a selfie stick.
Love is everywhere. Can you see it?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Chibatman And His “Chibatpod”
- Ukrainian Artist Oleg Shuplyak Hidden Figure Paintings Are Breathtaking Optical Illusions