The Mandalorian Season 2 Premiere Recreated As Classic Marvel Star Wars Comic
The Mandalorian’s season 2 premiere has received the classic Marvel Comics cover treatment in this new piece of fan art. It’s the krayt dragon battle that’s received special attention in this new piece from artist @dvglzv (previously). Din (with Baby Yoda in tow) is shown flying in the air above the krayt dragon as though the scene was in a classic comic book. The retro comic cover look is a fun way to view this scene, particularly because it looks like it could fit in perfectly with the rest of the Star Wars comic world.
Though there has only been one episode so far, The Mandalorian season 2 has been praised for its impressive visuals and classic Western story. Undoubtedly, there will be more surprises ahead, but fans are largely feeling good about the direction the season is going. The Mandalorian’s premiere also featured the return of a major Star Wars character, setting up some intriguing possibilities going forward. Perhaps future episodes will get their shot at becoming a Marvel Comics cover too.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Beautiful Photos of Sakura Blooming in Japan by Hidenobu Suzuki
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- “Let There Be Light”: The Dreamy and Surreal Universe of Joseba Elorza
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate