The Mandalorian Season 2 Premiere Recreated As Classic Marvel Star Wars Comic
The Mandalorian’s season 2 premiere has received the classic Marvel Comics cover treatment in this new piece of fan art. It’s the krayt dragon battle that’s received special attention in this new piece from artist @dvglzv (previously). Din (with Baby Yoda in tow) is shown flying in the air above the krayt dragon as though the scene was in a classic comic book. The retro comic cover look is a fun way to view this scene, particularly because it looks like it could fit in perfectly with the rest of the Star Wars comic world.
Though there has only been one episode so far, The Mandalorian season 2 has been praised for its impressive visuals and classic Western story. Undoubtedly, there will be more surprises ahead, but fans are largely feeling good about the direction the season is going. The Mandalorian’s premiere also featured the return of a major Star Wars character, setting up some intriguing possibilities going forward. Perhaps future episodes will get their shot at becoming a Marvel Comics cover too.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Marcelo Ventura Reimagines The Concept of Pop Culture Characters in Dark-Style Illustrations
- Photographer Martin Parr Captured Candid Portraits of British Drivers in 1994
- Funny Advertisement Fails