The Mandalorian Season 2 Premiere Recreated As Classic Marvel Star Wars Comic
The Mandalorian’s season 2 premiere has received the classic Marvel Comics cover treatment in this new piece of fan art. It’s the krayt dragon battle that’s received special attention in this new piece from artist @dvglzv (previously). Din (with Baby Yoda in tow) is shown flying in the air above the krayt dragon as though the scene was in a classic comic book. The retro comic cover look is a fun way to view this scene, particularly because it looks like it could fit in perfectly with the rest of the Star Wars comic world.
Though there has only been one episode so far, The Mandalorian season 2 has been praised for its impressive visuals and classic Western story. Undoubtedly, there will be more surprises ahead, but fans are largely feeling good about the direction the season is going. The Mandalorian’s premiere also featured the return of a major Star Wars character, setting up some intriguing possibilities going forward. Perhaps future episodes will get their shot at becoming a Marvel Comics cover too.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!