“The Devil’s Advocate”: Keanu Reeves Photoshoot by Lance Staedler for Premiere Magazine, 1997
Lance Staedler has worked in the US and Europe. His images have appeared in numerous publications and advertising campaigns. His approach conveys a distinctive vision by capturing something genuine and timeless. The year the movie Devil’s Advocate was released, he photographed Keanu Reeves for Premiere magazine.
More: Lance Staedler
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Marcelo Ventura Reimagines The Concept of Pop Culture Characters in Dark-Style Illustrations
- Photographer Martin Parr Captured Candid Portraits of British Drivers in 1994
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.