Malaysian Artist Draws The Cutest Animals, Imagines Them Living In Our World
Malaysian artist Yee Chong draws the most adorable little digital creatures and brings them to life by inserting them into our real world.
The artist designs fantastical critters that resemble real animals, the mischievous fox being the fluffy protagonist and other animals making an occasional cameo, but he manages to make them even cuter by putting them in everyday scenarios and giving them a variety of lifelike facial expressions that will definitely make you go “aww.” The furries look so real you’d actually want to adopt them for snuggles! And if not, speaking on behalf of humanity—please, turn them into an animated movie!
“Because of the no-pet policy in my apartment, I can only have an imaginary pet,” the artist told Bored Panda. “Also, it started as an exercise to paint realistically, but people ended up liking it.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Surreal Art By Tony Futura Makes Fun Of Consumerism And Pop Culture
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture