Anonymous Artist Is Photoshopping Kids Books, And The Result Is Hilariously
Mark March 11th on your calendar, for it is a day that will go down in history as the founding date of Paperback Paradise, “The world’s #1 used book store.” After the Berenst(E)ain Bears Conspiracy of 2015, it should come as no surprise that many of the books that you read in your childhood are not as you remember them. In particular, that their titles are radically different.
Paperback Paradise invites you to “Come visit us at the edge of eternity,” or their twitter account, that features dozens of photoshopped young adult book covers. Be warned, most of the are NSFW–but while they may be NSFW, they’re also hilarious!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive