Anonymous Artist Is Photoshopping Kids Books, And The Result Is Hilariously
Mark March 11th on your calendar, for it is a day that will go down in history as the founding date of Paperback Paradise, “The world’s #1 used book store.” After the Berenst(E)ain Bears Conspiracy of 2015, it should come as no surprise that many of the books that you read in your childhood are not as you remember them. In particular, that their titles are radically different.
Paperback Paradise invites you to “Come visit us at the edge of eternity,” or their twitter account, that features dozens of photoshopped young adult book covers. Be warned, most of the are NSFW–but while they may be NSFW, they’re also hilarious!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- The Winners Of Hasselblad Masters 2021 Photo Competition
- Fascinating Black and White Pictures of New York Street Life in the Late 1960s
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers