Anonymous Artist Is Photoshopping Kids Books, And The Result Is Hilariously
Mark March 11th on your calendar, for it is a day that will go down in history as the founding date of Paperback Paradise, “The world’s #1 used book store.” After the Berenst(E)ain Bears Conspiracy of 2015, it should come as no surprise that many of the books that you read in your childhood are not as you remember them. In particular, that their titles are radically different.
Paperback Paradise invites you to “Come visit us at the edge of eternity,” or their twitter account, that features dozens of photoshopped young adult book covers. Be warned, most of the are NSFW–but while they may be NSFW, they’re also hilarious!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor