Artist Draws Disney Animals As Humans While Keeping Their Unique Personalities In Tact
Ever wondered what Lady from Lady And The Tramp would look like if she were human? Maybe, maybe not, but artist s0alaina has given it a lot of thought. S0alaina has recreated many of Disney’s most iconic animals as humans, and the results are pretty awesome!
S0alaina writes via Bored Panda, “I’ve often wondered what these animals would look like if they were human and I have enjoyed others’ illustrations of this concept. But I noticed that most of these versions lacked character consistency thus making them not quite as believable and lovable.”
In order to stay true to the original Disney animals, s0alaina keeps them in the context and style of the movie they are from.
“I decided to draw them in the styles of their movies, and keep consistent shape language and features to interpret the character in a more thorough and believable way… I had LOADS of fun doing this!”
Enjoy taking a peek at what Disney animals would look like if they walked upright on two-legs and talked too much.
“I think this one was harder, because O’Malley’s such a bulky character, in face and build, so he makes kind of a funny looking human. And maintaining the 1900-1910s look was hard to do for Duchess because her hair would look much better as a 20s girl~ but I found an appropriate hairstyle.”
The Lion King
Lady And The Tramp
“This is my interpretation of Samson, Pegasus, Frou Frou, and Khan if they were human! I just chose a few of my favorite horses, and I may do some more. Still laughing about how Frou Frou is virtually the only female Disney horse.”
Oliver And Company
“The picture looked so unbalanced with just Dodger and Oliver, so I added Rita in there (because she’s one of my favorite animal characters).”
More Disney mashups on Design You Trust: Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs, This Artist Reimagines Disney Princesses as Twisted Characters and They’re So Creepy, If Disney Princesses Were Canadian, A Historically Accurate Elsa Has – Dare We Say It – An Even Prettier Dress, If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair, If Disney Couples Starred in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, Jurassic Park Disney Princesses, How Disney Princes Would Look In Real Life, Disney Girls in Real Life: An Artist Reimagined Some Of Disney’s Most Famous Princess, Disney Princesses In Their Old Age and much MORE!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Impressive Watercolor Paintings Of Famous Old European Landmarks