Artist Draws Disney Animals As Humans While Keeping Their Unique Personalities In Tact
Ever wondered what Lady from Lady And The Tramp would look like if she were human? Maybe, maybe not, but artist s0alaina has given it a lot of thought. S0alaina has recreated many of Disney’s most iconic animals as humans, and the results are pretty awesome!
S0alaina writes via Bored Panda, “I’ve often wondered what these animals would look like if they were human and I have enjoyed others’ illustrations of this concept. But I noticed that most of these versions lacked character consistency thus making them not quite as believable and lovable.”
In order to stay true to the original Disney animals, s0alaina keeps them in the context and style of the movie they are from.
“I decided to draw them in the styles of their movies, and keep consistent shape language and features to interpret the character in a more thorough and believable way… I had LOADS of fun doing this!”
Enjoy taking a peek at what Disney animals would look like if they walked upright on two-legs and talked too much.
“I think this one was harder, because O’Malley’s such a bulky character, in face and build, so he makes kind of a funny looking human. And maintaining the 1900-1910s look was hard to do for Duchess because her hair would look much better as a 20s girl~ but I found an appropriate hairstyle.”
The Lion King
Lady And The Tramp
“This is my interpretation of Samson, Pegasus, Frou Frou, and Khan if they were human! I just chose a few of my favorite horses, and I may do some more. Still laughing about how Frou Frou is virtually the only female Disney horse.”
Oliver And Company
“The picture looked so unbalanced with just Dodger and Oliver, so I added Rita in there (because she’s one of my favorite animal characters).”
More Disney mashups on Design You Trust: Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs, This Artist Reimagines Disney Princesses as Twisted Characters and They’re So Creepy, If Disney Princesses Were Canadian, A Historically Accurate Elsa Has – Dare We Say It – An Even Prettier Dress, If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair, If Disney Couples Starred in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, Jurassic Park Disney Princesses, How Disney Princes Would Look In Real Life, Disney Girls in Real Life: An Artist Reimagined Some Of Disney’s Most Famous Princess, Disney Princesses In Their Old Age and much MORE!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- 17 Drawings That Prove That Love Is Everywhere And In Everything
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- This Artist Is Here To “Confuse Your Brain” With Surreal Photo Art
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral