The Illustrator Has Created a Dreamy World that She Travels Through with Her Boyfriend
According to Juliana J.J.: “In 2019, I decided that I should create a project that pushes me to draw frequently to improve my drawing skills. It was inspired by fantasy board games (and Jumanji), and it’s still an ongoing project!
In this story, my boyfriend’s character and mine have no other goal than to discover this alternate, calm and peaceful reality.
We meet other characters from time to time: some are NPCs (non-player characters), others are characters based on ideas created by my friends and family.
I hope you enjoy it!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103