Unique. Electric. Aesthetic. Minimalistic. An American Company Has Created a Very Beautiful Retro-Style Electric Car
Olympian Motors is a new, disruptive automaker, building ‘software-defined’ Electric Vehicles with a unique ‘fabless’ production model.
An Olympian car puts your mind at ease from the first moment you see it. Olympian offers a different state of mind, from the unique shape and color of the body to the exquisite sustainable materials used throughout the interior. Olympian Motors offers you a pleasure and tranquillity.
Olympian puts functional minimalism at its core when designing high-quality vehicles. Inspired by the traditional Japanese philosophy of wabi-sabi, the car combines natural inspiration with the acknowledgement of beauty. Olympian wants its customers to feel a sense of serenity. Less really is more.
Diverting your attention from complicated dashboards, buttons and giant tablet screens to the exciting world around you. Olympian brings simplicity but enhanced driver and passenger experience by Olympian Operating System (OOS), provide military-grade data privacy protection and ultimate safety measures enabled by Olympian’s distinctive edge computing capabilities.
Olympian caters to those who appreciate the finer things in life and celebrate beauty in all forms with style, independence, and taste.
Olympian customers seek pleasurable experiences to nourish their souls. They feel free on the road – away from the distractions of daily life. When they encounter something novel, something unknown and unexpected, they achieve an increased sense of creativity and self-awareness.
• Aesthetics over horsepower
• User experience over torque
• Personalization over commoditization
• Silence over noise
• Data privacy over data exchange
• Minimalism over complication
• Simplicity over 30+ buttons switches in the cockpit
• AR HUD over 2D Display screens
• Wood & steel over cheap industrial plastic or veneer
• Sustainable & natural materials over toxic chemicals
• Powered by the Olympian Operating System (OOS)
• Enabled by augmented reality HUD, voice-assistant, head/eye tracking applications
• No 2D display screens (We already have too many in our lives – cell phones, tablets, laptops)
• Eliminated 80% of redundant buttons, switches, and panels in the cockpit