WAZUMA V8: World’s Most Expensive Quad Bike Goes on Sale for $265,000
It may look impressive and worth an eye-watering £170,000, but the world’s most expensive quad bike can’t even be driven on the road. Manufacturers Lazareth say that the Wazuma V8 is so powerful it is purely a track-only vehicle.
he quad bike is on the market for a staggering $265,000, making it the most expensive in the world.
Makers Lazareth have put the one-off machine for sale on the luxury website Jameslist – an Auto Trader for billionaires.
The Lazareth Wazuma V8 has been fitted with an engine from a Ferrari and gearbox from a BMW M3.
WAZUMA V8’s VITAL STATISTICS:
Engine: Ferrari – 250bhp
Top speed: Over 150pmh
Wheels: 18 inch 285‐30ZR18 for the front and 315‐30ZR18 for the rear
Suspension system: Four horizontal shock absorbers made‐to‐measure by EMC
Gearbox: Six speed made by BMX M3
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- “Underwater Knee-High Girls”: A Pphotography Book Devoted To Ladies In Knee-High Socks, In Water
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Chinese Company Builds A Bamboo Treehouse Without Nails Or Screws
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of