WAZUMA V8: World’s Most Expensive Quad Bike Goes on Sale for $265,000
It may look impressive and worth an eye-watering £170,000, but the world’s most expensive quad bike can’t even be driven on the road. Manufacturers Lazareth say that the Wazuma V8 is so powerful it is purely a track-only vehicle.
he quad bike is on the market for a staggering $265,000, making it the most expensive in the world.
Makers Lazareth have put the one-off machine for sale on the luxury website Jameslist – an Auto Trader for billionaires.
The Lazareth Wazuma V8 has been fitted with an engine from a Ferrari and gearbox from a BMW M3.
WAZUMA V8’s VITAL STATISTICS:
Engine: Ferrari – 250bhp
Top speed: Over 150pmh
Wheels: 18 inch 285‐30ZR18 for the front and 315‐30ZR18 for the rear
Suspension system: Four horizontal shock absorbers made‐to‐measure by EMC
Gearbox: Six speed made by BMX M3
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women