Stephan Schmitz is a talented artist from Switzerland. His works surprise us with depth and symbolism. Through simple stories, he reveals the true face of our world. I’ve collected the best illustrations from this artist and invites you to think about whether they really represent our life. Continue reading »
The Woodsman’s Treehouse is a totally private and unique experience set high up in the branches of a veteran oak. The ultimate retreat. A stylish combination of sustainable craftsmanship and luxurious interiors with a playful touch; highlights include your own sauna and hot tub on the upper deck, a revolving woodburner, an open air tree-shower and a stainless steel slide. Continue reading »
Pets always fill our home with a carefree, cheerful, and joyful atmosphere, and they don’t expect anything in return. They’re quite simply devoted to us, every day, all day. If you’ve ever been luck enough to own one, then you understand what unconditional love means. You know this feeling from all those times when you waited the whole day to come back home and stroke your cat or pet your dog.
So, we collected the 15 sweetest illustrations we could find which we think really show the incredible depth of love we have for our feline and canine friends. Go and hug your cat or dog right now! They deserve it. Continue reading »
The best old photos are the ones you can look at for hours at a time. We gathered a few of them here, for your enjoyment. Continue reading »
Mexican artist Angel Boligan is considered to be one of the best cartoonists of modern times. His surreal missives on the state of the world are rich in meaning and full of their own unique brand of irony. Perhaps for this reason, every single image provides much food for thought.
In Angel’s view, anyone can understand humour regardless of language; it is the best means of communication and therefore he doesn’t hesitate to weave it into to his work. Continue reading »
The first thing we always look at when we meet somebody is their eyes. They reflect a person’s feelings, emotions and mood. Even a single gaze captured by a photograph can reveal to you exactly what an individual is thinking and feeling in the depths of their soul.
Here are 20 outstanding portrait photographs which you simply can’t tear your eyes away from. Continue reading »
The following selection of photographs gives an unusual perspective of well-known things, places or phenomena. Take a look! Continue reading »
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics